twitter



Summary: INDIE TWIFIC AWARD WINNER! Bella Swan is being hospitalized for an Identity Disorder...Or is Bella Flanagan being hospitalized? Set after Edward leaves in New Moon or I'm writing this from an asylum. WARNING MA only. VERY DARK COMEDY.


my friend AltheaJams told me to read this story for a good laugh. well i read it and laughed harder than i have ever laughed in my life! this story is pure genius.
"Listen to me...You have to work harder at this, Bella."
"I'm sorry? What should I be working at?" I honestly had no clue.
"At becoming Bella Swan."

the story starts out with bella hospitalized for a personality disorder. bella swan lost her marbles when edward left her. then there is bella flanagan. it seems that something very traumatic happened to her and her mind is protecting itself. bella flanagan believes she has somehow been transported into the twilight reality after reading the books and is living in bella swan's body. so bella flanagan sets out to become bella swan.
"I'm...confused."
"Yes, Bella, I know."
confused so far? yeah me too! thats one of the great things about this story. i don't know what the heck is going on or where the author is going to take it. but i love it. not only is this funny as shit, there is a great mystery unfolding right before my eyes.
"Are you a virgin, Bells?"
How the fuck do I answer that question? I certainly was not, but if I was following canon, then surely the body I currently inhabited had an unbroken hymen.
bella flanagan is crazy, crude, sarcastic and horny! BellaFlan does an amazing job at taking canon and twisting it in a way that will have you in stitches. because bella flanagan believes she is living though the twilight books, she is constantly quoting canon lines with her own sarcastic tone. amazing. bella flanagan is definitely someone i would pick to be my bff.
I would have to handle my shit...Jacob might find it out of character for Bella if she jumped him.
i love that this is not your normal team edward story (well i don't think anything about this story is normal). bellaflan doesn't hate on jacob. he isn't evil and he isn't a dog. he has a great role and is appreciated by both swan and flanagan.
"Hey, crazy girl," boomed an obnoxious voice.
"Hi Emmett. Why do I have your cell number?"
"Same reason all chicks do."
all in all, the story has everything you are looking for in a fic. the dialogue is brilliant, the characters are outstanding and the pace is perfect. i am putting this at the very top, number one position of my must read list.
Links:

1 comments:

  1. That was great!

    LOVE that Emmett quote!

Post a Comment