twitter


omg. i haven't updated my blog in like forever! i've been so busy and found it hard to even keep up with updates. i don't have many fics i'm following that update regularly so i really try to keep track of the ones that do. but i have to admit it is difficult sometimes...

so i plan to get back to my weekly blog updates next week. today i will let you all know some new fics i've found that i am LOVING!

  • beyond the seventh circle by amelie gray. edward/bella. great vamp AU that is very very AU. mysterious and well written.
  • paper hearts by hezpixie. edward/bella. soooo good! great AH story about a married couple and the relationship issues they face. amazing story.
oh and let me tell yall (does anybody even read this blog?) about an amazing completed fic i read this weekend! Daedalus in Exile by EZRocksAngel is amazing! i loved it so much. it starts with the beginning of midnight son but quickly diverts from there. this fic has a truly intense connection between edward and bella and also THE HOTTEST change scene i have ever read. seriously. go read it right the fuck now!


alright i think thats it for now :)

1 comments:

  1. Just wanted to let you know that I read this blog and I love your recommendations. I also read Daedalus in Exile and I enjoyed it greatly. So keep updating when you can I will keep reading.

Post a Comment